Hey loves, wanted to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving weekend! 🍂 I really wish I was one of those people who kept a daily gratitude journal but I think the annual blog post will do for now 😛
Having said that, I realize I don’t take enough time to meditate and reflect on my blessings. I’d like to start being more conscious of that!
Here are a few things I’m grateful for – this year and forever!
- Always topping the list is my family and friends!! Don’t know where I would be without my support system.
- My awesome internship! As you guys may know, I was interning at a real estate marketing company called Sona Visual for 6 months as part of my certification requirements from the university. I say this with every job I have, but it really is the best job ever lol I’ve learned so much and I couldn’t have asked for a better team. My last day was on Friday but I’ll be returning in November 🙂
- My health, of course. Without it, I wouldn’t be able to travel! I’ll be heading to the motherland in a few days and reconnecting with my roots. I really want to do a better job of documenting my travels (and posting to YouTube in general). Feel free to send any encouragement and reminders for me along the way.
- Having this platform! As much as I joke about having a quarter-life crisis, I feel like I really do have a purpose in life. I’m happy I’m able to share my musings with y’all so you don’t have to feel alone. I’ve been blessed with a lot more modelling opportunities, too, so hopefully I’ll be more active 🙂
- My education: My BComm taught me a lot but I’m so glad I went back to school for a year. Learning about graphic design and integrated digital media has been so much fun! I’ve always wanted to learn about user experience design and alllll the Adobe apps. It’s proven to be so helpful at work and for my blogging pursuits, too. A year ago I couldn’t be as creative as I am now!
That’s all for now! Till next week 🙂
Photography by Barrie Hunt
This is a non-sponsored post. Please view my disclosure policy.